Cold Pasta Salad (feat. Hemp Seed, Hemp Oil, Maple Syrup Vinegar Dressing)
Summer cold pasta for lunch idea
Ingredients (For 2 servings) :
- Avocado 1
- Tomato 2
- Bocconcini cheese mid size 6
- Black olives 7 (pitted and sliced)
- Hemp seed 1 spoon
- Chickpea 4 spoons (boiled and rinsed)
- Whole wheat fusilli for 2 serving
- 2 tbsp of Oneroot Hemp oil
- 1 tbsp of white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp of Oneroot organic maple syrup
- 1 tbsp of dry oregano and parsley
- 1/4 tbsp of salt
- keep it cold in the fridge when stored
How to make it.
- Cut all the salad ingredients into cube shapes or slice them.
- Boil the pasta fusilli for 20 min with pinch of salt and drain
- Mix all the salad dressing ingredients.
- Mix with pasta and keep it cool overnight.
- Sprinkle hemp seed on top of salad.
- Take it to lunch and enjoy!