May 01, 2016
1. Cut Red cabbage, Carrot, Cucumber, Red pepper into thin slices.
(It's easy when you use potato peel to make the ingredients thinner)
2. Mix the sauce ingredients into a small bowl.
2. Boil water with 1 TS of apple vinegar.
3. Put yam noodle into boiling water and stir for 30 sec.
4. Drain the yam noodle and leave in in a bowl to cool
5. Put the noodle and the veggies into a big bowl.
6. Pour the sauce and mix it well.
7. Bon appetite
OFFICE | ORDER PICK UP:
15-24 Viceroy Rd.
Concord, ON L4K 2L9
Support Line: 1.855.701.7668 / 1.289.472.1018
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more…