Yam Noodle with Spicy Sauce
- Red Cabbage
- Red Pepper
- Baby greens
- Broccoli sprout
- Yam Noodle
- Red pepper paste 1.5 TS
- Honey 2 TS
- Red pepper flake 1TS
- Apple vinegar 3 TS
- Soy Sauce 1 TS
- Sesame oil 1 TS
- Chopped garlic 1/2 TS
- Chopped ginger 1/4 TS
- Optional: Sesame seed 1 TS
1. Cut Red cabbage, Carrot, Cucumber, Red pepper into thin slices.
(It's easy when you use potato peel to make the ingredients thinner)
2. Mix the sauce ingredients into a small bowl.
2. Boil water with 1 TS of apple vinegar.
3. Put yam noodle into boiling water and stir for 30 sec.
4. Drain the yam noodle and leave in in a bowl to cool
5. Put the noodle and the veggies into a big bowl.
6. Pour the sauce and mix it well.
7. Bon appetite