1. Cut Red cabbage, Carrot, Cucumber, Red pepper into thin slices.
(It's easy when you use potato peel to make the ingredients thinner)
2. Mix the sauce ingredients into a small bowl.
2. Boil water with 1 TS of apple vinegar.
3. Put yam noodle into boiling water and stir for 30 sec.
4. Drain the yam noodle and leave in in a bowl to cool
5. Put the noodle and the veggies into a big bowl.
6. Pour the sauce and mix it well.
7. Bon appetite
Same Day Shipping
Order before 3pm EST and we will ship out on the same day!