100% Hand Crafted in Ontario, Canada
These Beeswax Coffee Candles are 100% Pure Canadian Beeswax, fresh-brewed with the subtle natural scent and colour of locally roasted, Fair Trade Coffee!
Size: 2" Wide x 4" Tall
Burn Time: Approximately 26-40 hours
Info for burning Beeswax Candles
While all candles do create some smoke by the very nature of fire, the following guidelines will help to keep this to a minimum:
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Keep the wick trimmed to 1/4 inch
- Do not burn your candle all the way down
- Use a metal tool (like an old pair of scissors) to straighten a curled or tilted wick
- Extinguish Candle using a metal tool by pushing the wick into the melted wax pool (video example)
- Always Burn on a heat-resistant candle holder on a stable surface
No odour at all/wasted bottom
Shipping was super quick, and everything I ordered was very well-packaged. The other items I bought are gifts, so I can't review them yet, but am very disappointed with this candle though, which I bought for myself. It's been burning for about an hour, and there is no discernible aroma of coffee at all. Not a whiff. I'm also disappointed to now know that I cannot burn the candle as low as I normally would, due to the warning on the inside of the label saying that the coffee beans and grinds will catch fire. For the price, and for my desire to have it give off a coffee aroma, I will not be buying one of these again.