10월 14, 2016
Honey Garlic Steak
- Steak 8 oz
- Rosemary 4 branches
- Soy Sauce 1/4 cup
- Balsamic Vinegar 1/4 cup
- Organic raw wildflower honey 2 Table Spoon
- little bit of salt and pepper
- 1 clove of minced garlic
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
Mixed all the ingredient and marinate for 1 hour before grill.
(Turn the steak after 30 min)
Grill it in a mid-high temperature heated pan.
Cook for 8 min (4 min each side)
Serve with sides.
- a bowl of cherry tomato(cut in half)
- chopped anchovy (1 anchovy)
- 2 table spoon of olive oil
- oregano powder 1/2 table spoon
- salt and pepper
- hearted celery 2 table spoon
- lemon rind (optional)
-lemon juice (1/4 of lemon)
-chopped garlic (1 glove)
Put cut cherry tomato in a bowl. Put olive oil, chopped anchovy, oregano powder, chopped garlic and lemon juice. Mix well. Add celery and Mix well. Add salt and pepper if needed. Add lemon rind for freshness.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more…