Homo milk 500ml
Honey 250g (adjust to taste)
Powdered gelatin 2 Envelope
lemon extract 1 drop (optional)
Yield: 13 x 4oz ramekins
1. Mix cream, milk, honey, and lemon extract in a pot.
2. Bring to a simmer on medium heat.(Do not boil)
3. While waiting, bloom gelatin according to the instruction on the envelope.
4. Add gelatin into milk mixture and mix well until gelatin is fully disolved.
5. pour the mixtures into ramekin and let it cool down until it sets.
6. Decorate them with berries, jam, herbs etc.
Tips: you can serve in cups or unmold them onto a plate.